Sunday, October 5, 2014

Hello! (September 29)

So last week wasn't the coolest week ever, but this next week is going to be great! I had "suspect of Dengue" and was in my bed from Monday to Saturday. But I rose from the dead and I feel a lot better now! (I think it may have been just a diferente vírus with symptoms similar to Dengue)

I learned how to solve a rubik's cube, so that was cool.

I also watched the restoration vídeo in Chinese, and didn't understand anything. [The link is not in Chinese ;)]

I watched the testaments in Italian and understood a lot. Italian and Portuguese are pretty similar (apparently!)

One of the symptoms of Dengue is pain behind the eyes, so I could only stand reading for about 15 minutes and then I had to sleep again.

But, I was feeling good enough to go to church on Sunday, so we went to church and went back to watch the broadcast of the women's conference! It was awesome! I absolutely loved all of the talks! President Uchtdorf and some of the other sisters who spoke mentioned the importance of remembering who we are. We are sons and daughters of God. If that knowledge is Always in our hearts, our actions, attitudes and thoughts will be influenced for good. We will be more dedicated disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ. We will want to do all we can to serve as witnesses of God at all times in all things and in all places.

Remember who you are! Romans 8:16

Love,
Sister Pennington

No comments:

Post a Comment